Santa’s North Pole Experience Returns for 2020
This year Santa and Mrs Claus are doing the trekking and transporting their idyllic homestead, their hardest working elves, snowy hills and magical sleigh all the way from the mountainous peaks of the North Pole to Wexford’s beautiful Quay front!
Our Santa Experience is a captivating and immersive adventure that has been reimagined in order to give you and your family exclusive one-on-one access to all of the North Pole’s festive features.
Meet Mrs. Claus in her picturesque pantry where she will share with you a very special and very secret reindeer food recipe (it’s also one of Rudolf’s favourite treats!). Together, you’ll create your very own batch to take home for the reindeer to enjoy on Christmas Eve!
**Sprinkle this reindeer food outside at night
The moonlight will make it sparkle bright
As the reindeer fly and roam
This will guide them to your home**
Afterwards, head into Santa’s very own cinema where you will be greeted by Charlie the Elf, Santa’s cinema expert! Charlie will welcome you with a tasty treat to enjoy while you watch an adventurous Santa story on our cinema screen.
Finally, you will enter Santa’s majestic library where he keeps all his naughty and nice lists, old and new! In the library you and your family will be able to chat one-on-one with Santa, get a professional photo taken, talk about your Christmas wish lists and receive a small gift to take home!
We can’t wait to welcome you to Santa’s North Pole Experience this year and look forward to another excellent Christmas season on the Quay!
Tickets go on sale Wednesday 23rd of September at 10am
Tickets will be available from www.wexfordwinterland.com and also available by phone at (053)9121974, Monday-Friday between 9:00 – 5:30.
Children aged 1yr – 12yrs: €17.00*
Under 12 months: Free
*children tickets include a gift from Santa!
1 Photo – €8.00
2 Photos – €15.00
3 Photos – €20.00
Sensory & Disability Sessions:
This year all trips to Santa’s North Pole Experience can be adapted to suit those with disabilities or sensory concerns. Simply let us know in the comment section of your order if this is required and we will have it organised prior to your arrival.
What’s included in a sensory and disability adapted session?
– Volume levels throughout the experience are reduced
– Lighting is appropriately adjusted including no flash or strobe lighting
– Signing by Santa and his elf in Santa’s library is available
– Entire experience is wheelchair friendly and accessible
If you would like your session adapted in a particular manor or have any questions about sensory and disability sessions, please give us a ring at (053)9121974 or email us email@example.com.
Santa’s North Pole Safety Measures:
– All tickets to Santa’s North Pole Experience must be purchased in advance either online from www.wexfordwinterland.com or by calling us at (053) 912 1974.
– Only one family enters the Santa Experience at a time (maximum six persons per family) and will travel together through the Experience and exit together when the Experience ends.
– Santa and Mrs. Claus will have Perspex between them and all the guests. All additional Winterland staff on site will be wearing appropriate PPE at all times.
– Each session will have a suitable break before the next family may enter the experience during which time all counters, doors, seats and any other exposed spaces will be thoroughly sanitised by our on site cleaning staff.
– A full sanitisation station will be located at the beginning of the experience where families will be required to sanitise their hands and receive a mask should they not already have one.
– All family check-ins will be entirely contactless in our Winterland Lobby.
– Appropriate signage relaying all Covid-19 guidelines and safety measures will be placed throughout the experience.
Should you have any additional questions related to Santa’s North Pole Experience and any of our safety measures please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (053)9121974.