Santa’s North Pole Experience 2020 & Covid-19 Frameworks
To put your minds at ease, this year’s Santa’s North Pole Experience is specially designed to safely allow one family at a time to enjoy the experience.
As such, the event is permitted under levels 1, 2, 3 & 4 as laid out in the National Framework for Living with Covid-19.
– All tickets to Santa’s North Pole Experience must be purchased in advance either online from www.wexfordwinterland.com or by calling us at (053) 912 1974.
– Only one family enters the Santa Experience at a time (maximum six persons per family) and will travel together through the Experience and exit together when the Experience ends.
– Santa and Mrs. Claus will have Perspex between them and all the guests. All additional Winterland staff on site will be wearing appropriate PPE at all times.
– Each session will have a suitable break before the next family may enter the experience during which time all counters, doors, seats and any other exposed spaces will be thoroughly sanitised by our on site cleaning staff.
– A full sanitisation station will be located at the beginning of the experience where families will be required to sanitise their hands and receive a mask should they not already have one.
– All family check-ins will be entirely contactless in our Winterland Lobby.
– Appropriate signage relaying all Covid-19 guidelines and safety measures will be placed throughout the experience.
Should you have any additional questions related to Santa’s North Pole Experience and any of our safety measures please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at (053)9121974.