COVID19 Policy Update
Please see Lantern Presents & Wexford Winterland’s updated policies regarding COVID-19 as per Government guidelines below:
– All guests must present a Digital Covid Certificate or recent recovery certificate (& associated QR Code), along with valid photo ID to gain entry to our events. Please note, a negative PCR or antigen test will not be accepted for entry.
– Children under 18 are not required to show proof of immunity or vaccination.
– Face masks should be worn at all times throughout Santa’s North Pole Experience on the Quay.
– Children under 13 are not required to wear masks.
– Booker contact information will be held for contact tracing purposes in line with public health guidelines and in accordance with GDPR.
– Hand-sanitising units will be provided at all events.
If you have any queries relating to our COVID19 updates please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lantern Presents & Wexford Winterland